Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Where's this going?

It's been a long time since I've bothered writing a blog entry or even had any sort of direction or idea of how I was going to use this blog.  I've tried to do this before and never felt like I was any good at it.  I'm not 100% sure how this time will be any different but I'm going to give it a go.
In my former life, before I became a full time homemaker (I really hate that word, probably need to come up with something better if I can) I was involved in the financial services industry.  I started out as a teller, fairly naive but good at my job.  Then worked my way up to a call center rep.  I moved from one credit union to another and eventually became a loan officer and helped people with crappy credit raise their FICO scores and those with great credit get the information they needed so their credit could remain there.
My last position was pretty amazing.  I had the opportunity to help so many people who truly needed it and I relished it.  When I was no longer able to do that effectively, I quit.  And I love what I do now but there were so many things that I learned during my time in the banking industry (and don't kid yourself credit unions are banks, even if they don't want you to think that) and I want to share that knowledge with others.
So that's what I plan on using this blog for.  To give tips, tricks and information to people who need it.  Hopefully people will find it useful.  I plan on using Periscope and my Facebook group to help create a community where people feel they can ask their questions and hopefully get useful information and share information with others.
If you are interested in joining me on Periscope and Facebook at Credit Savvy Diva.  Please join me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment