Friday, September 2, 2016

What's Your Favorite?

My new favorite podcast is HerMoney with Jane Chatzky. I never thought that I'd be as in like with a podcast as I am with this one.  And yes, I did say "in like."
Usually when I tune into a podcast I like it because of the host or because I feel like I'm gaining knowledge that I can't get elsewhere.  In this case it's a bit of both.  I truly like the host and I feel like she's sharing information that needs to be shared.
Obviously you have to take any information that is given and see if it checks out since it is endorsed by Fidelity Investments, but for the most part the information is solid.  One of the things that truly hooked me was her interview with Dave Ramsey and Rachel Cruz.  I personally am a graduate of Financial Peace University and Rachel Cruz is one of my new favorite people.
Most of the interviews she does are not actually about money yet, it does come into the conversation and it's an interesting listen when cleaning the house or running errands.
What's your favorite podcast?  I have a few other favorites but this one is currently in the top 3.  Let me know in the comments what you're listening to.

No comments:

Post a Comment